The Breitling Bentley is one of the most luxurious timepieces in the world. It's the perfect watch for the person obsessed with extremely precise, up-to-the-second time-telling. Like the automobiles that share its name, this timepiece is coveted by watch connoisseurs who appreciate its beautiful yet simplistic design and precision craftsmanship. The Breitling Bentley features a unique "30-second" chronograph that accounts for its superior accuracy, self-winding automatic chronometer, scratch-resistant cover, and is waterproof up to 100 meters. With this reliable watch, you'll never be late again.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- A Breitling Bentley
Use it to tell time. With a centre hand that sweeps around the dial in 30 seconds, the Breitling Bentley is remarkably precise and offers accuracy of time-telling up to 1/8th of a second. Wear the watch consistently for at least a week to allow it to "remember" you, and conform to your movements.
Use it as a stopwatch. Use the small start/stop button on the right side of the watch to initiate a countdown, and measure recordings. Press the side button once to start the countdown, and press the same button again to stop it.
Use it as a mini-calendar. The Breitling Bentley comes with a feature that accurately shows the specific day of the month as well as the day of the week, and updates automatically. It's a handy calendar that is constantly at your disposal.
Tips and warnings
- Make sure that your Breitling Bentley watch is authentic. Check that the back of the watch has the Bentley automobile logo as well as engraving that says: "Bentley motors, Certified Chronometer 100M/330FT, manufactured in Switzerland." "Breitling" must also be written in all caps.
- If you notice any spelling errors no matter how minor, be advised that your watch is a fake.
- Breitling Bentley watches typically start around £1,950.
- Always buy from an authorised dealer to make sure your watch is an authentic Breitling Bentley.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for