If you are starting an eco-friendly business or trying to make your business more eco-friendly, you may be looking for financial help to help you reach your goals. There are grants available to help companies transition into being more eco-friendly.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Determine the specific amount of money that you will need to achieve the eco-friendly changes in your business.
Find a grant that you are qualified for. You can do this by joining eco-friendly websites.
Create a business plan that outlines the changes and the purposes of your business. If you can include the benefits that your company will have on the community, this can help you receive the grant.
Fill out the application for the business grant. It is important to pay close attention to the instructions, if you miss something you will be disqualified.
Have someone double check your application for spelling and grammar errors. It is important to have a professional application to receive the money.
Submit your application. It may take a few months to receive a response.
Tips and warnings
- A professional application will make a big difference to your grant. It also helps to have a step-by-step description of what you will do with the money.
- There are relatively few grants provided for businesses; you may want to consider applying for a government guaranteed loan.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for