A Skinnygirl margarita is the ideal option for those who want to enjoy a cocktail or two, but do not care to take in the hundreds upon hundreds of calories that are often found in margaritas served at restaurants and bars. Created by natural foods chef, author and reality star Bethenny Frankel, the Skinnygirl margarita eliminates sugary, syrupy margarita mixes in favour of natural lime juice. Each serving only contains around 100 calories, so there is no need to feel guilty while partaking with your friends.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 56.7gr clear, premium tequila
- Juice of 4 fresh lime wedges
- Splash of Cointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Margarita glass
Salt or sugar the rim of the margarita glass if desired and add several ice cubes.
Add all ingredients to the glass and stir. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Make a frozen Skinnygirl margarita by mixing all ingredients with desired amount of ice in a blender until the margarita is smooth and no ice chunks remain.
Serve frozen margarita in a chilled glass garnished with salt or sugar and a lime wedge.
Tips and warnings
- This recipe makes one serving. When making larger amounts, adjust the measurements accordingly.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for