You don't have to be worth a million bucks to look like a million bucks. You can buy designer replica sunglasses and still look quite fashionable, as long as you know what to look for when shopping. The following steps will help you find an affordable and stylish pair of replica designer sunglasses that will give you that GQ or Cosmo Girl look.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Search online for designer replica sunglasses companies to locate a wholesaler that will direct-sell without making you go to a retailer. Compare prices on the sunglasses themselves and remember to add in the cost of shipping.
Call your local sunglasses store and ask if they carry or can order any designer replica sunglasses. Don't assume just because a store carries designer sunglasses that they also sell knock-offs. Some only carry the designers.
Visit outlet stores or malls. They often replica designer sunglasses at a fraction of the cost that dealers or fancy boutiques charge. You may even be able to score a pair of actual designer sunglasses here, but at a huge discount. Also make sure to check clearance racks for even more savings.
Check your favorite online auction site to look for great deals on designer replica sunglasses. Always compare the price against sunglasses company prices to make sure you really are getting a good deal. Sellers on these sites often charge shipping that is so high, it means you're not getting a good deal at all.
Watch a home shopping channel to look for great deals on replica designer sunglasses. The quality is often good and the deals can be great.
Tips and warnings
- If you are looking for the replica of a particular designer, the resource websites listed below each have a list of designers from which to choose.
- Even replicas can be costly, so see if the company offers a warranty, especially if you are having them shipped. That way if something happens to them, you will have some form of recourse.
- Sometimes an auction website seller will inflate the shipping costs to make more profit from the auction. Don't pay $10 or $15 more for shipping on something as lightweight as a pair of sunglasses unless the sunglasses are dirt cheap.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for