The Bose Quiet Comfort 3 Headphones allow you to listen to music without the low frequency background noises that spoil your listening pleasure. The lightweight headphones use noise canceling technology that generates an equal but opposite frequency or tone to "erase" ambient background noise. The Bose Quiet Comfort 3 Headphones come with a rechargeable battery to power the device. The battery should be fully charged before operating the headphones.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Bose rechargeable battery (comes with headphones)
- Bose battery charger (comes with Bose headphones)
Insert the battery into the top of the charger before plugging the charger into a wall outlet.
Turn the unit over and locate the metal plug prongs. Swing them out from the bottom of the charger unit.
Plug the charger into a live AC wall outlet.
When the power/signal light turns off, charging is finished. Unplug the charger from the wall.
Remove the battery from the charger.
Tips and warnings
- Charge the battery fully before using your headphones for the first time. It will take about two hours.
- The battery needs to be charged when the indicator light on the right earphone is flashing. From the time it starts flashing, the headphones have about four hours of power left.
- Keep battery terminals and earphones clean to get the best performance. Oils and other dirt on the contacts for the batteries can degrade performance.
- Don't wait till the battery is completely depleted before recharging. It will reduce the battery's capacity to hold a charge.
- Do not store the battery in the charger.
- Always charge the battery before storing it.