The best way to clean vinyl tile floors involves using products that won't damage the tile. Learn about the best way to clean vinyl tile floors with help from a flooring contractor in this free video clip.
Hi, I'm Andrew Denny with Textures Flooring. Today, we're going to demonstrate how to clean your vinyl flooring. Michael Machen, with Machen's Floor Specialists, will demonstrate. First thing you'll do is sweep thoroughly the area, to remove any loose dirt and debris. Cleaning your vinyl floor can be a very simple project. Once the floor is swept, the next step will be to use a rag with water and bleach, and wipe the floor thoroughly. You can also use a Swiffer mop with a similar solution. For tough to remove stains, and to spot clean, use a de-greaser or spot remover, and apply gentle pressure. The next step is to use a dry rag to dry the surface so that it's safe to walk on. That concludes on how to clean your vinyl floor. I'm Andrew Denny with Textures Flooring. For More information on how to clean your vinyl flooring, please go to www.TexturesFlooring.com. And, special thanks to Michael Machen with Machen's Floor Care Specialists.
- Vinyl Flooring Puncture Repair
- How to Repair a Bubble in a Vinyl Kitchen Floor
- How to Fix a Dent in a Soft Vinyl Floor
- How to Remove Impressions in Vinyl Flooring
- How to Seal & Repair Loose Seams in Vinyl Flooring
- How to Remove Water Stains From Vinyl Flooring
- How Do I Repair a Vinyl Flooring That Is Curling?
- How Do I Repair Tears in a Vinyl Floor?
- The Best Way to Clean Vinyl Tile Floors