Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and I'm going to show you how to clean a ceramic tile shower. Ceramic tile is so pretty. People love it in their on their floors, in their showers, and it's easy to keep clean. The trick is don't let there be too big of a time lapse between cleanings, you know. Don't clean it every six weeks. You need to give it at least a once over every week with some vinegar and water and a sponge, just wipe it. Now, anything that has grout takes a little more attention every now and again even if it's just in the corners. You can make a paste like this using vinegar and baking soda. This is the best thing to clean grout with. Grab a toothbrush that you use to clean with and scrub it into the grout. Another thing you can do between cleanings after you've scrubbed the grout is spray bleach water onto the grout. They even make Clorox Bleach Pens that you can kind of draw in the grout with that works really well, and that'll help keep the grout white if it's white. You can put bleach and water into a spray bottle just like this one. You would just mix one capful of bleach with one quart of water. You could spray it and just let it sit. I wouldn't even bother rinsing it off. Just make sure you don't have too much bleach in there. It's not good for you to breathe in. And only do that every now and again. It'll just help keep it white. I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and those are tips for cleaning a ceramic tile shower.
- How to Clean a Ceramic Tile Shower
- How to Clean an Oriental Rug
- How to Clean Mortar or Grout From Ceramic Tile Floors
- How Do I Get ChapStick Out of Clothing?
- How to Make Liquid Starch
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Jewelry
- How to Clean & Shine Hardwood Floors
- How to Clean Soap Scum
- How to Clean Wood Furniture
- How to Machine Wash Pillows
- How to Identify Black Mold
- How to Clean Nicotine Stains
- How to Get Mildew Out of Clothes
- How Do You Remove Creases From Leather?