Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and I'm going to show you how to make homemade ceramic tile floor cleaners. The best thing to clean any of the floors in your house, is vinegar and water. You take two gallons of vinegar, and put them in a bucket, I mean two gallons of water, not two gallons of vinegar. Take two gallons of water, put them in a bucket, add a splash of vinegar. This is the best thing you can use to mop your floors. You don't have to worry about rinsing your floors afterwards, or removing that solution, because it doesn't contain wax. It's not going to build wax up on your floors. If you have some stains, or you want to scrub the grout in your tile floors, you want to make a solution or a paste, using laundry detergent, and water. Make a pasty substance like this, apply it to the grout, or to any tough stains, and scrub with that. That will clean your grout really well. If the stains are extra stubborn, you want to take this paste, apply it to any stains, grab some plastic wrap. Well, that will work. Place the plastic wrap over the solution. If you cover the solution with plastic wrap, the solution will cook the stain up to the surface of the floor, and you should be able to wipe it right off with a sponge, the next morning. If that still doesn't work, you may want to get a white rag. Make sure it's white, because any rag that you're going to use, is going to get bleach on it, so you might end up, if you try to use a red rag, you might end up with a pink rag. Use one part bleach, and two parts water. Soak your rag in it, get it nice and wet. Let it sit on top of the stain, and cover this with plastic wrap, just like you did the other solution. Make sure the edges are airtight, and let that sit overnight. If that doesn't get the stain out, then nothing will. I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and that is homemade ceramic tile floor cleaning techniques.
- How to Get Rid of Oil Stains on Clothing
- The Best Way to Clean Ceramic Floor Tiles
- Homemade Ceramic Tile Floor Cleaner
- How to Clean Leather Shoes
- How to Clean Driveway Oil Stains
- How to Clean Up Dog Feces From Carpet
- How to Clean Carpet Stains
- How to Clean a Stain Off Vinyl Flooring
- What Is the Easiest Way to Clean Wooden Blinds?
- Using Vinegar to Clean Wood Floors
- Tips on Removing Scratches From Glass
- Cleaning Tips for Linoleum Floors
- How to Get Black Ink Out of Clothing
- Removing Rust From Cast Iron
- How to Clean a Silk Tie