Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and I'm going to show you the best way to clean gold. If you've got gold jewelry or any kind of jewelry, the best thing to use is something that's not too abrasive, doesn't have too many chemicals in it, something that's nontoxic. You know it's not going to harm your jewelry. Gold is a really soft metal, so you do have to be careful with it. If you mix some baking soda with water, until you get a paste, that is about the consistency of toothpaste, maybe a little bit thinner, and get a toothbrush that you clean with, not one that you've used to scrub the bathtub, because it may have bleach on it or something like that, that can damage your jewelry, so make sure to get one that's fairly clean, or that hasn't been used with dangerous chemicals, and just scrub your jewelry with it. Also, if you don't feel like mixing up the baking soda, or you don't have any extra baking soda lying around, toothpaste works wonderfully, to clean your jewelry, and a lot of times when you think about cleaning your jewelry, you're in the bathroom anyway, doing your makeup, fixing your hair, something like that. You look down and say, Oh, my wedding ring, or my diamonds need to be cleaned. If you just grab a toothbrush and toothpaste, you can scrub it down, and it will make it nice and shiny. I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and that is the best way to clean gold.
- How to Properly Load a Dishwasher
- How to Wash a Leather Jacket
- How to Dispose of Fluorescent Bulbs
- How to Remove Odors From a Garbage Disposal
- How to Remove Sweat Stains
- How to Use Baking Soda to Clean Jewelry
- How to Make Homemade Laminate Floor Cleaner
- How to Clean Swimming Goggles
- What Is the Best Way to Clean Gold?
- How to Clean Up a Small Gasoline Spill
- Removing Wax From Wood Floors
- How to Get Glue Off of Hardwood Floors
- How to Fix Scratches On Hardwood Floors