To clean faux wood blinds, close the blinds and run a feather duster over the surface, then flip the blinds in the opposite direction and dust the underside of each blind. Use a damp rag to dust the corners around the threads with advice from a professional house cleaner in this free video on housekeeping.
I'm name is Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you have to clean faux wood blinds. First off, you want to close your blinds in one direction. Go over them with a feather duster, a cloth, anything that you have lying around that will get off the excess dust, you know, any of the loose dust on them. You want to flip them the other direction and get the other side also. A lot of people don't do that but you can tell. And then to do the detail work around the laces on the blinds, you want to get any rag that you have lying around the house and get it wet and just go over each blind. You do one side and then you want to flip them around and do the other side. You're blinds will look brand new. My name is Rachel Yotuzis and that is how you clean faux would blinds.
- How to Clean Faux Wood Blinds
- How to Clean Vinyl Mini Blinds
- How to Clean Silver With Baking Soda
- How to Make White Clothes White Again
- How to Remove Body Odor From Clothing
- How to Operate a Washing Machine
- How to Make a Bed
- How to Get Rid of Dog Odor in a Car
- How to Make Your Home Smell Good
- How to Remove Hairspray Residue
- How to Remove Candle Wax
- How to Make Your Clothes Smell Great
- How to Remove Soap Scum From Shower Doors
- How to Prevent Cloudy Glassware in the Dishwasher