Improve your country club tennis ranking! Learn how to play doubles in tennis in this free tennis lesson from a professional coach.
How are you doing, it's Jason Gerardo in Phoenix Arizona, Gold Key Racquet Club on behalf of Expert Village. What we're going to do today is we're going to talk to you about some doubles strategies and to help you play a little better doubles, a little more aggressive doubles, and kind of help you out, bring your game up to the next level. What we're going to talk to you about is some different strategies to help your doubles game. For example, learning how to read the player a little bit, learning what kind of shot's going to come to you, how to react to those different shots, and also to where to place yourself at the net so you can have that strong, powerful positioning at the net in your doubles play. Secondly, we're going to get into your positioning and your shot selection. So once you start thinking about what you're going to do before a point starts, you have that in your mind, we start telling you what you want to do with your shot, and you go forth with that. In the next clip, we're going to get started.
- Player Movement in Tennis Doubles
- How to Return a Serve in Doubles Tennis
- Three Types of Serves in Tennis
- Baseline Player Recovery Time in Doubles Tennis
- How to Read Serve Types in Tennis
- Net Player Recovery Time in Doubles Tennis
- Net Position for Serve Return in Doubles Tennis
- Net Position After a Lob in Doubles Tennis
- Tips for Playing Tennis Doubles
- How to Improve Net Play in Tennis