The side kick in Tai Chi is easy with these tips, get expert advice on martial arts and exercises in this free video.
Side kick. When it comes to side kick, look at my feet. I have to swing my body sideways, sideways. But I am kicking with the front leg. Sideways, you see that? Sideways, sideways, sideways. Now from here, from there, from here. Now, from here side kick. From there, from there, from here. The steps, the movements are very small. Take a look from here. I am shifting forward and backward. Now, the other side same thing. If the kick is right there, take a look my body balance is one hundred percent right here and send a kick to the side. So we conclude with the subject of side kick over the rocking feet.
- The Crossback Kick in Tai Chi
- The Side Kick in Tai Chi
- The Ang Technique for Tai Chi
- The Ji Technique for Tai Chi
- The Front Kick in Tai Chi
- The Liu Technique for Tai Chi
- The Pon Techniques for Tai Chi
- The Brushing Knee Stroke Block in Tai Chi
- Cloud Hands Blocks in Tai Chi
- The Single Whip Move in Tai Chi
- Low to High Hand Exercise for Tai Chi
- High to Low Hand Exercise for Tai Chi
- Tai Chi Swinging Motion
- Up & Down Stroke for Tai Chi