The PUK code is short for the pin unlock key. This six-digit number helps you enter the security settings on your phone. With your PUK code, you have the ability to change or modify your settings, including the PIN number. You will not be able to access your security settings without the PUK code. Do not fret. Your mobile provider may help you retrieve it.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Contact your mobile provider. Verify your account information with the representative. You will need to provide your full name, 10-digit mobile number and account number.
Ask for a PUK code. Explain that you need to change the PIN code on your mobile phone.
Write down the six-digit number you receive from the representative. Keep it in a safe place for future reference.
Enter the PUK code into your phone. Press the "OK" button. Enter your new PIN number twice, and press the "OK" button.
Tips and warnings
- The PUK code you receive only works for your specific phone.
- Entering the PUK code incorrectly three times results in a permanently locked phone.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for