How to Send Untraceable Text Messages
Sending untraceable text messages is a relatively simple process. You need to know the recipient's mobile phone provider before utilising this technique.
If you do not know their provider, find free services on the Internet in which you enter the recipient's mobile phone number and the website tells you who the provider is for that particular phone number. Sending untraceable texts should never be done to harass or threaten a person under any circumstances. Doing so is illegal and serious criminal charges could be brought against you. Even though the recipient does not have the means to trace the text, the police do.
Open the messaging application on your mobile phone.
Type the message you wish to send in the message box.
Type in the recipient's full 10-digit phone number followed by the recipient's mobile phone provider's text messaging e-mail address in the bar where the recipient's phone number would usually go.
Press the "Send" button on your phone's keypad.
- Text from your own e-mail address on your home computer using this technique.
- Use one of the many online messaging services to send a text message for free.
- Choose to either show your callback number, block it or show a different callback number.
- Some of the more popular mobile phone carrier's text message e-mail addresses are:
- Verizon: email@example.com
- Sprint: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TMobile: email@example.com
- Virgin Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cingular: email@example.com
- Nextel: firstname.lastname@example.org