Private servers for "Fly For Fun," or "Flyff," provide players an opportunity to test all aspects of the game through Game Master commands. A player is granted GM command privileges by either owning a private server or earning GM power through knowing another private server owner. After gaining GM access, commands are simply a matter of inputting the correct code lines. Whether it's changing a character's job class, guild name or combat level, making use of GM commands lets players explore all the possibilities of "Flyff" quickly and easily.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- GM privileges on a private Flyff server
Print out or jot down the desired codes. Refer to the Resources section for a complete list of GM codes.
Log on to a private "Flyff" server using an account with Game Master access. Open the in-game chat panel.
Enter the code in the Flyff in-game chat panel and press "Enter." For example, ".chgname John" will change your character's name to John; ".lvl 8" will change your character's level to 8.
Tips and warnings
- All GM commands are preceded by a period -- .lvl and .chgname, for example.
- Private "Flyff" servers are not regulated by gPotato -- the "Flyff" founder -- or any of its affiliates.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for