Moonglade is located in Kalimdor, inside the "World of Warcraft" gaming world. Because Moonglade is surrounded by mountains, the zone can be difficult to reach for some low-ranking characters who have not gained the power of flight. Getting to Moonglade is always possible for low-level characters, but it may be time consuming for those who cannot fly directly into the zone. In game lore, Moonglade is known as the home of Druids and is the host of one of the in-game holidays: the Lunar Festival. During this time, getting into the zone is easy.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Wait until the Lunar Festival begins in February. Your in-game calendar will tell you when the event starts.
Find a Lunar Festival emissary in Thunder Bluff, Orgrimmar, Undercity, Stormwind, Ironforge or Darnassus.
Accept the quest titled "The Lunar Festival."
Complete the quest immediately to receive an invitation to the Lunar Festival.
Right-click the invitation in your inventory to teleport directly to Moonglade.
Get to Moonglade during the Lunar Festival
Take a flight path or walk into Felwood, which is in the northern part of Kalimdor.
Walk or ride to Timbermaw Hold in the very north edge of the zone. Timbermaw Hold is a group of three tunnels.
Stay to the left as you walk through the tunnel. If you follow the path, you will find Moonglade on the other side of Timbermaw Hold.
Get to Moonglade by Walking
Tips and warnings
- Druids may gain the skill to teleport themselves directly to Moonglade once they reach level 10.
- Visit the flight path while in Moonglade so you may travel there more easily in the future. The flight path is located in the southern portion of the zone, just off the road.
- Avoid unfriendly furbolgs while walking through Timbermaw Hold.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for