Pimples and rashes are not only embarrassing, but also extremely uncomfortable and inconvenient. To cover up zits and rashes, girls end up applying too much make-up, making the problem worse, while guys further irritate their skin by scratching their rashes and popping the zits on their faces. Fortunately, for guys and girls who have problem skin, there are some remedies that can help them get rid of their pimple and face rashes for good.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Lukewarm water
- Rose water
Squeeze the juice of one whole lemon into a container and mix it with rose water. Rose water is great for skin. You can make your own or purchase it at a health food store.
Apply the mixture on the irritated area of your skin, and leave it there for 30 minutes
Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
Do this routine once a day for two consecutive weeks. After two weeks, you should notice that your skin is clearer and more vibrant.
Soothing Pimple Treatment
Dab a small bit of toothpaste on a pimple after cleaning your skin.
Leave the paste on overnight. This should reduce swelling.
Apply concealer to make the pimple less noticeable.
Quick Zit Zapper
Draw a cool bath.
Add a packet of plain oatmeal to the bath water.
Take a bath or soak in the cool water and oatmeal. It will provide temporary rash relief.
Oatmeal Rash Remedy
Obtain a fresh lime and squeeze the juice from it into a container.
Mix 1 teaspoon of the lime juice with sandalwood paste.
Apply the mixture to the rash and leave it on for 10 minutes. It will help heal your rash.
Lime Juice Rash Remedy
Tips and warnings
- Treat yourself to healthy meals such as fruits and vegetables, as this is good for the skin.
- Cleanse, tone and moisturise your skin daily. This routine will prevent pimples and other blemishes.
- Make sure that everything that touches your face or any sensitive area of your skin is clean. This includes pillowcases, handkerchiefs and bed sheets.
- Hydrocortisone creams, antihistamines, Calamine lotion and aloe vera are effective on rashes as well.
- Over-the-counter treatments containing Salicylic acid are commonly used to treat acne.
- Make sure you do not use gel toothpaste when trying the Quick Zit Zapper remedy.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in these home remedies, don't try the remedy.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for