Placing items at a grave site helps family members feel they are honouring the life and memory of deceased loved ones. Depending on the item, you may encounter difficulty with keeping the items looking neat and organised unless you plan the placement carefully. When you wish to hang a wreath on a tombstone, use a special hook designed to attach to virtually any headstone.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Tombstone wreath hanger
- Craft wire (22 gauge)
- Wire cutters
- Wreath (with attached loop for hanging)
Place the tombstone wreath hanger onto the top of the tombstone. Generally, these special hangers fit over the top of the tombstone with a hook that extends for holding the wreath. Adjust the wreath hanger so it sits at the centre of the tombstone.
Cut a 6-inch length of craft wire using the wire cutters. Insert the end of the craft wire through the back of the wreath near the top. Twist the ends of the craft wire together tightly to make a loop out of the wire.
Hang the wire loop over the wreath hanger. Stand back and check the wreath on the tombstone to ensure you like the placement.
Tips and warnings
- Some wreath hangers have an adjustable width for a variety of tombstones. Other hangers fit most tombstones without adjusting. Wreath hangers come in clear plastic or aluminium.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for