Methylsulfonylmethane, MSM, is a natural compound that when applied delivers sulphur to the body in an attempt to relieve pain and inflammation. Like many natural elements, the body needs a certain amount of sulphur to function properly. Methylsulfonylmethane, also known as organic sulphur, helps deliver sulphur when applied to the skin in lotion form. Make your own MSM lotion right at home with MSM crystal flakes and pure aloe vera gel.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- 100 millilitres pure aloe vera gel
- Mixing bowl
- 3 tbsp. MSM crystal flakes
- Pump bottle
Put 100 millilitres pure aloe vera gel in a mixing bowl. Add 3 tbsp. MSM crystal flakes.
Mix the ingredients together with a spoon until well-blended. Let sit for 30 minutes.
Scoop the mixture in a pump bottle using a spoon. Store at room temperature.
Tips and warnings
- Wash and dry the pump bottle before you use it.
- Do not add more than 3 tbsp. MSM crystal flakes to the 100 millilitres aloe vera gel as the mixture will become saturated and the flakes will not dissolve.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for