The game "Anagram Magic" on Miniclip.com is a competitive word puzzle game in which two players -- Miniclip guest players, Miniclip account players or a mix of the two -- compete to gain the most points from creating words from selected or random letters. To play a friend on "Anagram Magic," your friend must have a Miniclip player account. Additionally, you must know your friend's Miniclip player nickname. With that information, you simply need to wait until you know that your friend is on the site to begin play.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Go to "Anagram Magic" on Miniclip.com.
Type in the nickname of your friend in the "Find a Player" field below the "Play" button exactly as it appears on your friend's Miniclip player account.
Click the magnifying glass icon to find your friend. If your friend is available, a bubble with your friend avatar image and stats will pop up from the bar of available players.
Select "Challenge" under your friend's avatar picture to begin the game.
Wait your friend to choose vowels and consonants or select the letters if prompted to do so with the "Choose this round's letters!" message. Select letters by clicking the "Vowel" and "Consonant" buttons or the "9 Random Letters" button.
Create a word using your computer keyboard letter keys, or click the letters in order that you want to use them, and then press the "Enter" key on your keyboard or click "I'm done" before the time runs out. Wait for your friend to finish creating a word and the words and points results to appear on the screen.
Click the "Next Round" button to move on to the next round. Proceed through several rounds until you're prompted to guess a nine-letter word based on letters selected by the game. Once you or your friend enter the correct word, the game will end and tally the points. If neither of you guess the correct word, the winner is the player with the most points from the previous rounds.
Tips and warnings
- If you can't come up with a word based on the letters as you see them in their current order, click the "Shuffle" button to change the order to see if a different pattern emerges.
- If you make a mistake while selecting letters, press the "Backspace" key or click the "Backspace" button on the screen to remove the letters that you don't want to use.
- Once you press "Enter" or click "I'm done" after creating a word, you can't edit the word you created.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for