LEGO minifigures come in a huge range of representations, including, for example, iconic characters, such as Frankenstein and the Three Musketeers, and athletes such as figure skaters and skateboarders. These toys are also available in key chain form, allowing you to express your personality while carrying around your set of keys. Using simple pulling motions, a LEGO minifigure key chain will easily come apart. You can then interchange the different parts with another LEGO minifigure for variety.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Hold the body in one hand and grasp the key chain at its base where it meets the head. Tug on it until the head pops off.
Remove both the hands from the LEGO minifigure by pulling. The hands are the "U" shaped devices on the end of the arms, made for grasping certain LEGO accessories like a claw.
Grasp the legs in one hand and pull on the torso with the other to disassemble the two pieces.
Pull each leg and each arm off to complete the process.
Tips and warnings
- To reassemble the LEGO key chain, pop the pieces back into place.
- Keep all the parts of your key chain in one place to avoid losing the small pieces.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for