A pumpkin spice cappuccino is a delicious hot coffee beverage that tends to be popular during fall months. By using pumpkin pie syrup, available at many grocery stores or coffee shops, you too can make a pumpkin spice cappuccino. The key to remember when making a cappuccino is to make plenty of foam. A cappuccino always uses a significant amount of foam to create a lighter beverage. Whisking well keeps the pumpkin pie flavour mixed into the foam and the milk.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 35 ml (1/8 cup) pumpkin pie syrup
- 1 shot of espresso
- Coffee mug
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Large spoon
Pour the pumpkin pie syrup and milk into the saucepan and stir together.
Heat the mixture in the saucepan on medium heat until it is hot throughout. Don't let it boil or the milk will scald. Whisk continuously to build foam on the surface. You need foam for a cappuccino. Whisking on the surface of the milk will help build extra foam.
Add the hotshot of espresso to the coffee mug.
Pour the hot milk mixture into the coffee mug until it is halfway full. Hold the foam back so that it doesn't go into the cup.
Scoop foam into the coffee mug to the top of the cup.
Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice over the top and serve.
Tips and warnings
- If you want a dry cappuccino, use less milk and more foam. For a wet cappuccino, add extra milk and only 1 or 2 inches (few cms) of foam.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for