In "The Sims 3" by Electronic Arts, players are given the ability to create Sims and help them live their lives. Your Sims are able to attain skills, pursue careers and life goals, and build relationships with other Sims. The ability to build relationships can lead to flirting, hugging, kissing and eventually marriage. One difficult relationship to build is the romantic relationship between Sims that are related to each other.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Select your Sim. Click on the telephone and select the option to call the relative with whom you want to build a relationship. Invite the relative to visit your home.
Spend time together. Repeatedly click on the relative and select different friendly interactions to build the relationship. As your relationship level grows, more options will become available.
Click repeatedly on the "Flirt" interaction with the relative.
Click on the relative to view available interactions. When your relationship level is high enough, the "Kiss" interaction will be available. Click "Kiss" to kiss the relative.
Tips and warnings
- Direct relatives will not be able to kiss without downloading and installing a game modifier. Siblings, parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, nephews and nieces are unable to kiss. Indirect relatives, such as step-parents or other married in or half relatives, can build relationships and kiss.
- As with any Sims that do not begin in a relationship, the first kiss requires a high level of relationship between the two Sims.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for