The BOSS ME-70 is a multi-effects guitar pedal array providing all the standard effects with advanced amp and speaker modelling using Roland's proprietary COSM (Composite Object Sound Modeling) engines. Its design is different from similar devices through the inclusion of knobs for controlling each parameter, rather than a single knob that serves multiple purposes. The output section of the ME-70 provides easy connection options to most performance or recording setups.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1/4-inch stereo phone plug to 1/8-inch stereo mini plug adaptor
- 1/4-inch mono phone plug to 1/8-inch mono mini plug adaptor (optional)
- Guitar amp (optional)
- Microphone (optional)
Connect the 1/4-inch end of the stereo adaptor cable to the "REC OUT/PHONES" jack on the rear panel of the ME-70. Connect the 1/8-inch end of the stereo adaptor cable to the blue jack on your computer's sound card.
Connect the ME-70 to both an amplifier and your computer by using the mono adaptor in the same manner by using the "Gt. Amp" outputs. Route one channel to your amp and the other to the computer.
Select your sound card input as the source for the ME-70s audio output. If you are using the split output method, you can connect a microphone to the pink input on your sound card to provide a mix of direct and amplified sounds.
Tips and warnings
- Audio interfaces other than sound cards are available and may require different adaptors. Refer to the instructions of your audio interface to determine proper connection.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for