The L'Oreal Oreor Creme Developer is a permanent developing creme that is mixed with hair colour to "lift" the hair to the desired colour. The creme developer is made for professional stylists and should be used in a salon environment. You can buy it in a 20-, 30-, or 40-volume mix, depending on the desired haircolor. As a general guide, the higher the volume, the lighter the tone of coloured hair. The Creme Developer is formulated for easy application and consistent colour results. Use this developer with L'Oreal Professionel permanent and demipermanent haircolors for the best results.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Wooden or plastic spatula
- Plastic bowl
Put on your gloves before mixing the products together. Getting the product on the skin can lead to an allergic reaction, or can cause you to develop an allergic reaction with repeated use over time. Open the bottle, pointing the bottle away from your face as you do so.
Mix the developer in the amount recommended for the chosen hair colour into the mixing bowl using a spatula. Follow all mixing instructions to ensure proper consistency.
Blend the developer/hair colour mix well until the colour is consistent and the product is smooth. Apply the product to hair. Discard the mix after each use.
Tips and warnings
- Read and follow all instructions and advisories on the inside and outside of the developer package. Store the developer in a cool, dry place when you're not using it. Keep it away from heat and direct sunlight. Heating the substance may cause a chemical explosion leading to severe injury.
- This product contains hydrogen peroxide, so avoid all contact with the skin and eyes. If contact does occur, rinse repeatedly with water and get the proper medical assistance immediately.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for