"Blur" is an arcade-style racing game first released for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 on May 25, 2010. "Blur" puts a twist on traditional racing games by incorporating both power-ups and weapons into its gameplay. "Blur" can be played in either a single-player offline mode with split-screen support for up to four players, or in an online multiplayer mode with room for up to 20 racers. Certain cars, upgrades and paint jobs can only be unlocked by playing through and winning the game's online races.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Challenging
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Internet connection
Start "Blur" and select "Multiplayer" mode. "Multiplayer" mode lets you race online in games with up to 20 other players.
Select and join a multiplayer race. "Blur" has both single-player and team races to choose from. The team-based races can hold 20 players split into two teams, while the single-player races hold a maximum of 10 with no teams allowed.
Finish first in an online multiplayer match. This is the only way to unlock paint jobs in "Blur." Finishing first one time unlocks the "Metallic" paint job; finishing first 10 times unlocks the "Pearlescent" paint job; and finishing first 25 times unlocks the "Candy" paint job.
Tips and warnings
- If you want to unlock all three paint jobs in the least amount of time, it is best to race in single-player races. They have 10 fewer cars than the team races and are easier to win.
- Not all cars can change their paint colour.
- Paint colour does not affect a car's performance.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for