Lemon water diet drinks help to flush toxins out of the body. People consume the beverages as a way to lose weight, essentially by cleansing their body for 10 to 14 days. While the detox drinks are a popular weight-loss aid, they promote only temporary weight loss. They are, however, effective at revving up your metabolism. Sipping the lemony beverages while following a healthy diet and exercise plan can help you shed pounds effectively, and for the long term.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Drinking glass
- 295ml. filtered water
- 3 tbsp. Grade B maple syrup
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
Fill a drinking glass with 295ml. of filtered water.
Add 3 tbsp of Grade B maple syrup to the water.
Pour in 3 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Add 1 tsp of cayenne pepper. The cayenne pepper helps to increase blood flow and speed up your metabolism.
Stir the ingredients until they are thoroughly mixed together.
Consume the freshly made drink.
Tips and warnings
- Make each glass of the lemon drink fresh, since it will spoil quickly if left sitting for extended periods of time.
- Never begin detox diet program without first consulting your doctor.
- Refrain from drinking the beverage if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic or suffering from an eating disorder.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for