Rorschach ink blots are a tool used by psychologists and psychiatrists to evaluate a person's mental health. A DC Comics character named Rorschach is based upon this historic and well-known method of personality evaluation. With a bit of theatre make-up and a few common clothing items, you can keep your friends and costume partygoers guessing with an easy-to-make Rorschach costume.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Theatre make-up
- Tan or olive drab trench coat
- Tan or beige-coloured shirt
- Fedora-style hat
Wear a tan or brown shirt and loosely wrap a tan-coloured scarf around your neck. Wear dark trousers, preferably dress trousers, and dark leather shoes.
Wear a dark coloured trench coat and tie it at the waist.
Apply black and white theatre make-up on your face in a random and curving but symmetrical design -- blotches and shapes on the left side of your face should be a mirror image of the blotches and shapes on the right side of your face. These marks are what give the character his name and signature look.
Tips and warnings
- You need not invest a lot of money in this costume. Borrow from friends or shop at thrift stores for clothing items and shoes.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for