When Halloween comes around, it's time to get creative with your costume, which often includes authenticating your hair colour to match the ensemble. You can become a scary witch with a mass of wild grey hair, or streak grey through a fake beard to become Rip Van Winkle. The process is simple, takes only minutes to accomplish and can be washed out when you are done. All you need to do is decide on your style.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Baby powder
- Grey colour-depositing hairspray
Tease, curl or style your hair into the look the costume dictates.
Apply hair gel to the areas you want to colour. This will help the colouring products adhere to your hair.
Sprinkle cornflour or baby powder to the gelled areas to give them a grey look. Shake out the excess powder.
Spritz your hair with a hairspray that deposits grey colour; find it at a novelty or beauty-supply shop. Shake the can well to mix the colour. Spray liberally. It will cover your hair with the grey colour while setting your style.
Tips and warnings
- Wash your hair afterward with a clarifying shampoo to strip out the products.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for