"Midas Mahjong" is a variation of classic Mahjong in which the Mahjong tiles are stacked in pyramids. "Midas Mahjong" tasks the player with clearing the game board of tiles by finding matching tiles while following the game's rules: the tiles chosen may not have any tiles stacked on top of them and the tiles chosen must have at least one free edge with no tiles touching it. The goal of the game is to clear as many game boards as possible before the time expires.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Identify the tiles present on the board that satisfy the rules of the game (no tiles stacked on top and one free side). These are the only tiles that can currently be paired, so they are they only tiles where you need to focus your attention.
Search the game board for a pair of matching tiles from the applicable tiles. When you locate two matching tiles, click on them to remove them from the game board. Only removable tiles will be clickable.
Clear the entire game board of tiles. If you do not believe that there are any pairs left on the board before all of the tiles are cleared, click the "Shuffle" button to shuffle the tiles. Any pairs left on the board when you click the "Shuffle" button will result in a time penalty.
View your score once the time runs out. The faster you locate the pairs of tiles, the more boards you will clear and the higher your score will be.
Tips and warnings
- If a pair of tiles does not satisfy the rules of the game, you will not be allowed to remove them from the game board.
- As you remove tiles from the game board, more tiles will become eligible for pairing, so you will constantly need to re-evaluate the game board to locate the tiles in play.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for