In the United Kingdom, Domino's Pizza offers numerous varieties of its Double Decadence pizza. These pizzas feature two thin pizza crusts with a layer of sauce or cheese between them. The customer can choose toppings. Pizza-lovers outside of the United Kingdom can indulge by making similar pizzas at home. The recipe is simple and can be easily varied.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Baking tray or pizza stone
- Rolling pin
- Two thin pizza crusts
- Herb cream cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Meat or vegetable toppings (optional)
Preheat your oven to 260 degrees C.
Place one crust on the baking tray and spread a thin layer, about 113gr., of herb cream cheese on top.
Place the second pizza crust on top of the cream cheese. Roll the rolling pin over the crusts to ensure that they stick together.
Drizzle olive oil on top of the crust. Spread the tomato sauce on top and add the mozzarella cheese. Add your choice of meat and vegetable toppings.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the mozzarella is melted.
Tips and warnings
- You can substitute pesto, Velveeta or grated cheese for the cream cheese filling.
- You can substitute barbecue sauce for the tomato sauce. Barbecue sauce works well if chicken is one of your toppings.
- Baking trays work well for baking pizza, but a pizza stone will keep the crust from getting soggy.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for