Dressed in the attire of the World War II German navy, the Revell 1/72 German Navy Figures are ready to paint. The figures are made of plastic, so will require enamel or special model paint for detailing. This modelling kit includes 51 fully assembled figures. Prime the figures before painting, and let paint fully dry between coats. A magnifying glass may be helpful for painting due to the small scale. Consult historical photographs for accuracy.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Magnifying glass (optional)
- Enamel or modelling paint --- White, Mouse Gray, Blue, Anthracite, Yellow, Light Gray, Sandy Yellow, Grayish Blue, Flesh, Aluminum
Paint the figures with primer first and let dry.
Paint the faces and hands with the flesh-coloured paint. Let dry. Paint beards and hair with sandy yellow or yellow paint.
Paint officers' caps with light grey paint and paint crewmembers' caps with anthracite or blue paint.
Paint sailors' jackets and trousers with blue paint. Paint the jackets' scarves with white paint. Paint captains' jackets and trousers with blue paint. Paint the belts white.
Paint officers' jackets with sandy yellow paint. Paint officers' trousers with mouse grey or greyish blue paint.
Paint the accessories. Paint binoculars with anthracite paint, ropes with sandy brown paint, and boots anthracite or sandy brown, and let dry.
Paint the bases aluminium or blue and let the paint dry.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for