Photoshop Elements or Adobe Photoshop can be used to create custom chocolate bar wrappers for any occasion. Wrap candy bars with custom-made wrappers for birthday parties and holidays or to use as favours for baby or wedding showers. With Photoshop, you can add clip art, creative fonts or even photographs while designing your own unique chocolate bar wrapper. You can print the wrappers to fit any size of candy bar---from large-sized to mini-candy bars. Just size the text box and then design your wrapper.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Photoshop software
Log on to your computer and bring up the Photoshop program on the screen.
Remove the original wrapper of a chocolate bar and write down the exact measurements of the wrapper.
Type the measurements of the wrapper, including the height and width, into the Photoshop program and create a text box that is the size of the chocolate bar wrapper.
Follow the design of the manufactured wrapper for text placement. You can measure how far down the text starts on the sample wrapper and type your custom text in the same place.
Choose clip art, background designs or personal photos to include in the chocolate bar wrapper design. Place them in the desired location in the text box that your created.
Complete the design and proofread the text on your computer screen. Print out a test wrapper in order to make sure it is the right size and looks desirable on the chocolate bar.
Print multiple copies of the wrapper once you have tested it and then trim the wrappers. Wrap your candy bars with your custom-made wrappers. Glue or tape them around the chocolate bar.
Tips and warnings
- Choose a coloured or patterned background design for your wrapper or simply print them on patterned paper for a unique design.
- Make the candy wrappers with clever sayings or personalise them with the recipient's name.
- You can also use the custom chocolate bar wrappers to make birth announcements for a new addition to the family by including the name, date, weight and height of a new baby on the front of the wrapper.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for