Connecting your laptop to powered DJ speakers (also known as powered PA speakers) can give you a much richer and louder music experience than your internal speakers or headphones can. The process only requires a few parts and is relatively simple to put together.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Laptop with an 1/8-inch stereo output jack (headphone jack)
- Adaptor (stereo mini plug (1/8 inch, 3.5mm) left and righted to two 1/4-inch mono jacks)
- 2 1/4-inch unbalanced mono audio cables
Connect the 1/4-inch mono cables to the adaptor (stereo mini plug [1/8 inch, 3.5mm] left and right to two 1/4-inch mono jacks).
Connect the adaptor to your headphone jack.
Connect the 1/4-inch mono cables to your powered DJ speakers.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for