Interior car lights come in various shades of white, tan or yellow. These colours are neutral and muted, but if you are looking to add colour to your car, you can cover each bulb with a blue filter yourself. Blue interior lights on your automotive usually look best with a car that already has a blue paint job or blue features.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Blue rubber light filters
Remove the screws to each light cover with a screwdriver. You can choose to change the overhead lights, boot lights or the lights located in the interior side of each door. Be sure to only change one light at a time so you don't get the screws confused if they are different sizes.
Take off the light cover and gently remove the light bulb. Then, pull the blue rubber covering over the bulb and secure it back in the socket. Turn on the light to make sure the light adequately shines through the rubber cover.
Replace the light cover and secure with screws in their original positions.
Tips and warnings
- Rubber light covers come in many different colours, so you can choose from a wide range of blue tones.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for