Fleas are pests that feed off the blood of animals. A natural organic flea repellent spray may be made from orange skins and other ingredients to form an orange oil flea spray. Orange oil flea spray works to repel fleas against landing on your pet and rids your pet of already existing fleas. Orange oil flea spray can be made at home with just a few ingredients. Follow these simple steps to make your own orange oil flea spray and start treating your pets today.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Empty spray bottle
Peel off the skin of an orange and cut it into small pieces. Use more orange peels for bigger dogs.
Place the orange peels into a bowl and add between one to three cloves of garlic, a tablespoon of rosemary, and a pint of water.
Blend the ingredients in a blender until they have formed a liquid.
Place the liquefied mixture into a pan and let it simmer for approximately 15 minutes.
Strain the mixture and let it cool. Once it has cooled, put it in an empty spray bottle.
Tips and warnings
- Be careful not to get any spray in your dog's eyes.
- Orange oil flea spray is not intended for use on cats.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for