Changing the date on an analogue Timex watch is a straightforward procedure that makes use of the buttons or crowns on the side of the watch case. There are several different analogue products, but the process for each is similar. Your Timex watch will typically come with a user guide that instructs you how to set the day on your watch. If you've lost the instructions or never received them, these guidelines may help.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Timex analogue watch
Pull the crown on the side of the watch case all the way out. This will be position "C," with position "A" having the crown pushed all the way in and position "B" being pulled out halfway.
Turn the crown clockwise until the correct day appears on the small face displaying the day.
Press the crown all the way in, to position "A."
Pull out the crown on the side of the case to position "B." This is halfway out. You will feel a slight click when the crown is in position "B."
Turn the crown clockwise until the watch face shows the correct day.
Push the crown all the way into position "A" to complete the process.
Tips and warnings
- If you have lost or don't have your Timex user guide, the instructions for all current Timex watch models are available online at the Timex website.
- If you are setting the date as well as the day, note that some chronograph models won't accept the change until the next morning if done between the hours of 9 p.m. and 1 a.m.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for