Nikken is a leading manufacturer of alternative therapy health magnets which are thought to relieve pain by increasing blood flow to the affected areas. The magnets come in various forms like patches, wraps, shoe insoles and mattresses which are designed to treat varying parts of the body.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Purchase the type of Nikken magnets that will target the pain on your body. For example, if you are experiencing small and concentrated areas of pain, then you will want to get a magnetic patch, bracelet or wrap. If you have foot pain, then you will want magnetic shoe soles. If there are multiple sore areas, you will most likely want a magnetic mattress pad.
Apply the magnet to the afflicted area of your body until the pain has subsided. The time it takes for results will vary from person to person and also on the level of pain. There is no risk with wearing magnets for long periods of time, so continue treatment as needed. If you are using a magnetic mattress, continue your normal sleep routine.
Remove the magnet when you shower if you are using a wrap. Although water won't affect the magnets, it can cause the wrap to develop mildew.
Avoid getting the magnets near electrical devices like computers, cell phones or anything that could be affected by magnets. Also keep your credit cards away from the magnets since they can damage the card's magnetic strip.
Tips and warnings
- Ask your doctor or health specialist if you are unsure which type of magnet would best suit you.
- Pregnant women are not suggested to use Nikken magnets since the effects on unborn children have not yet been determined.
- Don't use magnets if you use a pacemaker or defibrillator.
- If you develop a rash in the area where you have applied the magnet, remove the magnet and discontinue use.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for