The TaylorMade r7 driver's unusual design uses movable weight technology that allows golfers to alter and manipulate their ball flight. Weights can be added or subtracted from individual ports in the club head to help produce multiple launch options for trajectory. Two 10-gram weights and two 2-gram weights come standard with each r7 driver as well as a special TaylorMade wrench for changing the weights.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- TaylorMade r7 driver
- TaylorMade wrench
Insert wrench into the weighted screws and twist counterclockwise until they are all removed from the club head.
Determine your desired launch trajectory and redistribute the weights accordingly.
Screw the weights back into the club in desired formation using the wrench.
Tips and warnings
- Weights added to the heel will encourage a draw. More weight in the toe should produce a fade. Adding weight to the bottom will lower the centre of gravity and cause higher ball flight.
- When using the TaylorMade r7 driver in tournament play make all weight alterations before the round, never during.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for