- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Use the script at dhtmlgoodies.com for FAQ or Q & A pages. The script allows you to have a question with the answer hidden. Put the script in your header (between the <HEAD> and </HEAD> tags at the top of your raw HTML). Place the rest of the sample code in <BODY> of your page where you want the questions be. Replace the sample questions and answers with your own. The page includes a "How to Use" section if you need help modifying the script to work on your page. When a user clicks on the question, the answer will appear below the question.
Use the script at dynamicdrive.com to collapse or expand any DIV on your Web page through a simple toggle mechanism. It works with all DIVs, even those that have CSS defined heights. Multiple sections can be grouped together to collapse as a single unit.
Tips and warnings
- The header is where all your Web page meta data goes, like the page title, links to cascading style sheets, links to your RSS feed and links to the scripts you're using. The header is always at the top of the page between the and tags.
- DIV tags are divisions. They are like sections in a book. Anything placed between a and tag can be controlled as a single item, whether it's a single word or multiple paragraphs.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for