Acer laptops have a hidden partition installed in the event that you need to restore your system. Some of the reasons that you might need to restore your system could be a hardware failure or a virus infection on your computer. Accessing this hidden partition sounds like it could be a daunting task, but it's not very hard. You can easily do it yourself with minimal knowledge of computers.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Click the "Start" button and then go to the "Computer" option.
Click "Tools" and then click the "Folder" options.
Click on the "View" tab and click on the "Show Hidden Drives" tab in the window.
Click the "Apply" button to see your Acer's hidden partition.
Double click on the hidden drive's icon in the menu to access the files on it.
Tips and warnings
- After the hidden partition is turned off, you can start to transfer files and other data to it.
- Follow the same process to hide the partition again when you need to hide your files.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for