Getting a good pair of Pradas to fit might be a challenge, but the end results are worth the effort. Prada shoes are made in Italy and are sized in European sizes. For women, sizes range in the 30s and 40s; and for men, sizes range in the 30s, 40s and 50s. While the conversion from a European size to an American size is not exact, it is still possible to get European sizes to fit on your feet.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Prada shoes
- Conversion chart
Get your feet sized. You can do this at most large department stores or shoe stores. This will give you an exact shoe size.
Take this size and compare it to a chart with the American equivalent. You can use a shoe fit chart like the one in the resources section, or ask an associate at the department store for one. For example, if you're a woman and are a size 38 in European size, then you're a size 7 or 7.5 in American size.
Pick out a pair of Prada shoes. Find a style that you like and try them on to see how they fit. Before you purchase a pair online, be sure to try on a similar style in the stores.
Tips and warnings
- Because all shoe manufacturers' sizes are different, make sure to try on an actual Prada shoe. This will give you the most accurate size that will fit when shopping for Prada shoes.
- Be careful about buying items online that aren't necessarily from Prada. Make sure they're genuine shoes and not knock-offs.
- The men's European size chart is different from a woman's size chart much like it is in America.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for