Rolling cigarettes into thin tubes for smoking is a timeless art. Nowadays, many people buy their cigarettes pre-rolled, but there is something nostalgic and gratifying about rolling your own from time to time. You can roll cigarettes yourself using a few basic items found at most tobacco shops, and the cost of buying these items isn't more than a pack of cigarettes. Also, one pack of loose tobacco will make more cigarettes one traditional pack.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Cigarette paper
- Loose tobacco
Fold a square of cigarette paper in half so you have a crease that makes a slight V-shape in the paper.
Drop a few pinches of loose tobacco into the bottom of the crease.
Place a round paper filter at one tip of the fold.
Roll the paper around the filter until the paper becomes a thin tube.
Lick one edge of the paper and place the other edge on the damp line, securing the two sides together.
Tap the end of the cigarette with the filter on a table to pack the tobacco.
Tips and warnings
- Use a small amount of tobacco to practice with until you get the hang of rolling.
- Take care not to smoke in areas where cigarettes are prohibited.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for