A wig cap's job is simple: to keep your hair tucked in and in place. Most manufactured wig caps are made from elastic, mesh material that is quite similar to hose. In fact, pantyhose make a perfect substitution for a wig cap. All you need to convert them is a pair of scissors and a wig form.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Thigh-high stocking
- Wig form
Place the opening of the hose over the top of the wig form's head.
Tie a knot at the bottom of the excess hose that sticks out on top.
Cut off the excess that sticks out on top of the knot.
Tips and warnings
- If you don't have thigh-high hose, you can use full hose in a pinch. Simply tie off the leg openings and cut them. Or you can simply cut the legs off and avoid the knots.
- If you don't have a wig form, put the hose on your own head. Then have a friend tie the excess and cut it off.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for