Scarecrow created custom-fit vampire fangs for their 15th anniversary in business. A pair of dental fit fangs comes with dental-grade material to mix for achieving the personalised fit between the fangs and your own teeth, detailed instructions, a mixing stick, and a fang case. These tooth-cap fangs work for ongoing use and suit theatrical uses. Once you've done the initial fitting, pop the fangs in place on your teeth and wear them whenever sharper teeth make your night. The Scarecrow fang maintain a tight fit. Learn the basics of using the Scarecrow Fangs to wear them with confidence.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Wall mirror
- Nail clipper, if needed
- Manicure scissors, if needed
Try positioning the fangs in front of a mirror. It's crucial to position the fang smoothly without any readjustment. Plan how you want the fang angled on your tooth so that you'll be able to attach each one in the desired position once you make the mixture for the custom fit.
Open one capsule into the carrying case. Pop off the bottle's tip and squeeze seven drops onto the powder from the capsule. Stir the mixture with the mixing stick for a count of 10 so it becomes a paste.
Pick up the blob of paste with the stick and spread it on the front and back inside surface of the fang---these are the surfaces that will stick to your tooth.
Bare your teeth. Pick up the fang and hold it so the front of the fang faces away from you. It's important to apply the fang in one smooth motion. Put it on your tooth without any excess motion. Carefully push the fang up over your canine---the tooth that would grow into a fang in any scenario where you become an actual vampire. Leave it in place without moving it for a full five minutes. Allow the mixture to harden in place before working on the next fang.
Repeat steps 2 through 4 on the second fang. Leave the second fang in place without moving it for the full five minutes.
Remove the Scarecrow fangs by carefully pushing against them with your bottom teeth with your head tilted forward and your hand in front of your mouth to catch them. The fangs may stick due to the hardened material. Push again to get them to pop off.
Clip off any excess material at the top front of the fangs with a clean nail clippers or manicure scissors.
Store the Scarecrow fangs in the case to protect them.
Tips and warnings
- Take your time reading the full instructions from Scarecrow before using the product. While the process is straightforward, because the fangs need to be applied immediately in one movement, becoming comfortable and familiar with the process increases your chances of having a smooth first time. Scarecrow fangs come in natural, glow in the dark, blood tipped and several colours. The company also offers werewolf fangs with both upper and lower fang caps.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for