Your IE favourites folder is the folder where all your Internet Explorer favourite website links are stored. If you happen to delete that folder, then your favourites will no longer show up in your IE browser. Luckily, if you accidentally delete your favourites folder, the damage is not irreversible because the folder is not instantly deleted from your computer permanently. You can, in fact, restore your favourites folder to IE.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Double click on the "Recycle Bin" icon located on your desktop.
Locate the favourites folder within the "Recycle Bin" and click on it to select it.
Click "Restore this item" from the "Recycle Bin Tasks" located on the left side of the "Recycle Bin" window.
Tips and warnings
- Your favourites folder is restored to the location from whence it was deleted.
- If the favourites folder has been deleted from the "Recycle Bin," you won't be able to restore it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for