Snooker, much like pool, is a game played on a large felt table. If you own a snooker table, one of the principal responsibilities you'll have is maintenance. One of the many ways to maintain a snooker table is through ironing. As long as you iron your table regularly, you will be able to keep it smooth and ready for play. Fortunately, ironing your snooker table is an easy process that requires only a simple household iron.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Iron (preferably cordless)
Warm your Iron to medium-to-high heat.
Run your iron along the length of the table in one direction as you stand at one side. Make sure not to leave the iron in one place for too long, as it may damage your table. Repeat Step 1 if your iron is not cordless and cools down too much.
Lift the iron off the table when you have reached the end. Return to the other side of the table and repeat Steps 2 and 3, ironing the entire table in sections, one length at a time.
Tips and warnings
- Do not iron the felt on the bumpers (sides) of the table, as this will cause the rubber under the table bumpers to melt.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for