Manufactured by German automaker BMW, the 318i is an entry level compact executive car that replaced BMW's popular New Class vehicle in 1975. The release of the 1998 BMW 318i in late 1997 marked the beginning of the fourth generation of the series. Changes to the 1998 BMW 318i over previous models included a smaller, 2.5-litre engine. The dashboard clock in the 1998 BMW 318i is so user-friendly that it takes just minutes to set.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Insert your key into the ignition and turn the key to the first position.
Press and hold the "h/DAT" button until the digital clock display begins to flash.
Press the "h/DAT" button repeatedly until the correct hour value is shown on the clock's digital display.
Press the "min/DAT" button repeatedly until the correct minute value is displayed.
Press the "C/F" button to select between the 24-hour and 12-hour time display formats.
Press the "SET" button to save your changes.
Tips and warnings
- Set the date on your 1998 BMW 318i clock immediately after setting the time. Use the "h/DAT" button to set the month and the "min/DAT" button to set the day. Press the "SET" button to save your changes.
- Consult your local BMW dealership if the dashboard clock in your 1998 BMW 318i needs to be replaced.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for