The Aphogee Hair Care system is a collection of a number of products containing various proteins, magnesium and a pH balancer that is supposed to be good for fine hair that is limp, over-bleached hair or generally damaged hair. The main part of the treatment is a two-step program of hair care and general restructuring of your basic hair health regimen. You should find a rapid and noticeable difference quickly after using these products.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Aphogee-damaged hair shampoo
- Wide toothed comb
- Hair clips
- Aphogee two-step protein treatment
- Hooded hair dryer
- Aphogee moisturising conditioner
Wash your hair using the Aphogee damaged hair shampoo and rinse it completely clean. Make sure you work the shampoo thoroughly into all of your hair including the roots.
Brush out your hair using a wide toothed comb until they are no kinks or knots whatsoever. Split your hair into four different even sections using hair clips.
Unclip one section of your hair and pour the two-part protein treatment onto your palms. Rub your palms through the entire unclipped section.
Run the comb through the unclipped section of hair to fully incorporate the protein treatment. Apply more treatment if any of the hair remains uncovered.
Coat and comb each of the sections in the same way until you have worked hair into all of your hair. Sit under a hooded hair dryer until the treatment dries and hardens.
Wash the hardened treatment out of your hair using plain water in the shower. Apply the moisturising conditioner to your clean hair and leave it to soak in for two minutes before rinsing it out.
Tips and warnings
- You can buy large quantities of the Aphogee treatment so you always have it when the treatment cycle comes up again.
- Do not exceed applying a protein treatment once every six weeks. If you do, the protein treatment may damage your hair.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for