You don’t need to buy the official PS3 Bluetooth headset to talk to other people online on your system. The PS3 is compatible with any Bluetooth headset, so if you already have your Jabra headset or just wanted to purchase a Jabra instead of the PS3 headset, this is good news. Pairing your Jabra with the PS3 is very similar to connecting the headset with a phone or computer via Bluetooth.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Power on your PlayStation 3 and controller. Turn on the controller by pressing the “P” button in the centre.
Navigate to “Settings,” “Accessory Settings,” and then “Register Bluetooth Device.”
Select “Register Headset/Microphone/Headphones.”
Choose “Register Headset.”
Put your Jabra headset into pairing mode by pressing and holding the outer button until the LED light turns on.
Select “Start Scanning” on the PS3 and wait for the system to find in-range Bluetooth devices.
Choose the headset from the list of devices that appears.
Enter “0000” when prompted to enter the pairing code to finish pairing your headset with the PS3.
Go back to “Audio Device Settings” on the PS3.
Change the input and output device settings to your headset’s name.
Test it by speaking into your headset. The “Mic Level” bar should move.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for
- Gadget Madness: How To Use ANY Bluetooth Headset With Your PlayStation 3 PS3
- Gameolosophy: How to Pair Motorola H500 and Jabra BT125 Bluetooth Headset with a PlayStation 3 Read more: http://gameolosophy.com/accessories/how-to-pair-Motorola-h500-and-jabra-bt125-Bluetooth-headset-with-a-PlayStation-3/#ixzz0q0IyQ6f4